Among our clients you will find world leading offshore construction, shipbuilding and EPC companies.
Depending on company of choice you will contribute to various projects. The scale of the project and responsibilities will increase along with your experience.
- Engineering / designing hull and (offshore) structures
- Review and approve structural design
- Generate construction schedules and as-built drawings
- Conduct stability, movement and structural calculations
- As part of a project team advise all levels of the organization regarding structural engineering related issues
- Responsible for managing the availability and development of engineering tools, efficient working methods and standards related to structural engineering
- Promote good HSSE behavior
- Bsc/Msc in Naval Architecture and/or Civil Engineer (Structures)
- Minimum of three years relevant experience
- Experience as a technical Project Manager is preferable
- Knowledge of Rhinoceros, 3D Modelling, AutoCad, STAAD, etc
- Proficiency in common stability applications GHS and NAPA (Preferred)
- Familiar with class requirements, IMO codes
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English
- Please note that an unrestricted EU working permit is required for this position. Therefore, we will only respond to candidates who are allowed to work within the EU.
Depending on the company of your choice, you will either receive a proposal to work via T.O.S. for six months, which will be prolonged with a contract offered directly by our client. Or you will immediately get an offer to be employed directly by the client.
Please register by clicking the button "apply". After we have received your personal details/resume, we will contact you. more