Besides cabling the operations will also hold installations and construction.
Deck Foreman’s main responsibility is to manage the day to day deck work for the Marine Department.
- Responsible for supervising Deck Crew and liaise between deck crew and Barge Master
- Day to day maintenance of deck machinery, paintwork and planned maintenance
- In charge and assist during deck, handling, mooring, anchoring and towing operations Maintain rigging & lifting equipment log sheets, recording schedule and unscheduled maintenance on deck machinery
- Proven work experience (minimum 3-4 years) in similar position in Offshore or maritime industry (preferred experience on cable laying vessel)
- Safety Training ‘Working on Heights’
- Preferred certificates ‘Banksman Slinger’ / ‘Rigger Slinger’
- BOSIET and valid Offshore / Seafarers medical examination
- 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off
- Good working and living conditions and a varied working day
Please register by clicking the button "apply". After we have received your personal details/resume, we will contact you. more
Energy & Maritime Solutions
TOS (Transport & Offshore Services) is an international service provider in personnel solutions with its head office in Rotterdam and a strong foreign network. TOS is active in shipping – offshore – oil & gas - dredging and inland shipping. Our division Select recruits nautical and technical personnel for shore based jobs. Besides recruiting TOS also provides turnkey ship deliveries. Please visit our website www.tos.nl