Our client is one of the leading European power cable installation companies and active in Windfarm activities alongside the UK and Dutch/German waters. Besides cabling the operations will also hold installations and construction.
- Effective control and efficient operation on the unit’s crane
- Responsible for all lifts during loading and unloading of supply vessels, cargo barges
- Responsible for all lifts during installation of Clients project equipment & components
- Day to day maintenance of the crane, rigging, and equipment, including the overall housekeeping of crane machinery spaces
- Reports to the barge master for actual operational status and to the chief engineer for all technical matters
- Report/ writing skills required to maintain the crane log book, as well as recording scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on the unit’s crane
- Valid BOSIET and valid Offshore / Seafarers medical examination.
- Sparrows Stage 3 certificate
- Preferably experience operating a Knuckleboom crane
- 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
- Good working and living conditions and a varied working day
Please register by clicking the button "apply". After we have received your personal details/resume, we will contact you. more
Energy & Maritime Solutions
TOS (Transport & Offshore Services) is an international service provider in personnel solutions with its head office in Rotterdam and a strong foreign network. TOS is active in shipping – offshore – oil & gas - dredging and inland shipping. Our division Select recruits nautical and technical personnel for shore based jobs. Besides recruiting TOS also provides turnkey ship deliveries. Please visit our website www.tos.nl